AQUASHINE Revitalization and Brightening (2ml)
A unique, deep antiaging & antipigmentation procedure with an active peptide complex for dull skin with discolorations. It evens the skin tone, moisturizes and brightens discolorations after the first treatment.
- Non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid 1.5%, completely biodegradable.
- Peptide complex:
- CG-TGP2 (Oligopeptide-34)
- CG-Boostrin (Oligopeptide-72)
- CG-Purilux (Oligopeptide-51)
- CG-Flatin (Oligopeptide-23)
- Nourishing complex:
14 vitamins, 24 amino acids, 8 minerals and coenzymes, 5 nucleic acids
Aquashine Br is a unique product because its rich composition both brightens discolorations and has a strong anti-aging and firming effect.
- dehydrated, dull skin
- loss of firmness and tension of the skin
- fine wrinkles
- discoloration and uneven skin tone
Contraindications for treatment:
- pregnancy, breastfeeding
- bacterial infections, local skin infections
- uncontrolled diabetes
- allergy to the product
- taking blood-thinning drugs, e.g. aspirin
Course of Treatment:
The treatment usually is conducted with a special cannula or thin needles. Before the treatment, the skin is anesthetized with Emla cream. The product is applied evenly and in the discolored places a little larger doses are applied. This type of therapy via injections, like any other, consists of two to three treatments – a single treatment per month. To maintain the effect you can repeat the treatment once a year.
Usually, it is possible to go back to daily activities straightaway after the treatment. There are no visible traces, apart from a slight swelling and reddening of the skin (the effect of the active biomimetic peptides). They disappear within a few minutes. There rarely appear bruises or slight irregularities at the site of injection, which disappear within a few days.
- moisturized and firm skin
- fine wrinkles reduced
- improved face shape
- illuminated skin, even skin tone
- brightened skin discolorations